Why Referring Attorneys
Choose Barnes Law Firm
Oftentimes a lawyer will see it in the best interest of their client to refer their case to a better equipped law firm with greater resources and knowledge to represent their client’s case. Referring attorneys is always in the benefit of the client ensuring that your case is being handled by a lawyer who is not only familiar with your area of law, but an expert.
Barnes Law Firm takes pride in the fact that we are so often able to represent clients that were referred to us by other lawyers. The trust that other attorneys have placed in us has greatly attributed to our success. During the past 15 years, Barnes Law Firm has won millions in verdicts and settlements made possible by our experience, resources and the relationships we build with our clients and referring lawyers.
We would really appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your clients. If you have a case you think Barnes Law Firm could assist in representing your client, feel free to reach out to us using the form below or feel free to give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!
RECENT REFERRING ATTORNEY RESULTS
- $650,000 jury verdict for motor vehicle accident victim
- $12 million settlement for multiple burn victims working for a major oil pipeline
- $3.75 million judgement for victim of chemical exposure working for a major railroad
- $325,000 settlement for an employment dispute
- $5.3 million jury verdict for a railroad worker injured on the job
- $1 million settlement for the family of a man killed by a police officer
- $350,000 settlement for a car accident victim
- $1.3 million judgement for several farmers against a multi-national poultry producer
AREAS OF PRACTICE
With just a look at Barnes Law Firm’s recent results, you can see that our proven track record of success has allowed us to not only represent cases of individuals in Kansas and Missouri the past 15 years, but pursue their justice. Our attorneys have experience handling many types of cases specializing in personal injury including car accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, and additional cases such as employment law, FELA and civil rights. Put your client first and trust the experts at Barnes Law Firm.